Quick Station Stop – Holding Hands with My Faves
Quirky T has noticed that her favorite musicians have made references to holding hands in their songs. The lyrics evoke images of comfort. So here is The Guitar Train’s list of songs by her favorite musicians which mention holding hands.
- The Beatles – “I Want To Hold Your Hand”
- Paul McCartney – “Put It There”
- Phil Collins – “Come With Me”
- Gloria Estefan – “I See Your Smile”
- Huey Lewis and the News – “Do You Believe in Love”
And here’s a bonus song from another band I liked:
Hootie and the Blowfish – “Hold My Hand”
Guitar Train passengers, what songs by your favorite musicians mention hand holding as a source of comfort?