Quick Station Stop – Comforting Songs by My Favorites
In this cold, sometimes dreary and now without football and baseball month, Quirky T conducts the Guitar Train to listen to comforting songs. These songs uplift and reassure. This quick station stop lists comforting songs by my favorites.
- “Let It Be” – The Beatles
- “We Said Hello Goodbye” – Phil Collins
- “It’s Alright” – cover by Huey Lewis and the News
- “Always Tomorrow” – Gloria Estefan
- “I’m Free” – Jon Secada
- “Daybreak” – Barry Manilow
Guitar Train passengers, what are your favorite comforting songs? Which songs are your go to songs when you’re feeling bad?