Quick Station Stop – Summer Songs
When Quirky T thinks of summer songs, The Beach Boys automatically come to mind. That may be because she lives on the East Coast where she is not sunning and surfing all year long like in California. Only in the summer, can she enjoy the beach and relate somewhat to what The Beach Boys sang about.
Here are other summer songs Quirky T is thinking about:
1. “Under the Boardwalk” by The Drifters, 1964
2. “Summer Nights” by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John, 1978
3. “Cruel Summer” by Bananarama, 1983
4. “The Boys of Summer” by Don Henley, 1984
5. “Summer of ‘69” by Bryan Adams, 1985
6. “Endless Summer Nights” by Richard Marx, 1988 http://youtu.be/1NvsMKYgCsM
Guitar Train passengers, which summer songs do you like and why? Tell Quirky T.
All Guitar Train passengers should keep in mind that anything posted on the Guitar Train blog must NOT contain profanity or ethnic, racial, gender, or physical insensitivity. Anyone who violates this will have to disembark at the next stop on the Guitar Train and will not be allowed back on the train.